I’m excited to announce that registration for Algonquin North workshop is NOW OPEN!
Spend the weekend surrounded by nature, connecting with other passionate photographers as we learn and create together. This retreat style workshop is being held February 8th-10th at the breathtaking Buffalo Farm in Mattawa, ON.
If it’s your dream to capture adventurous couples in remote locations, this is the workshop for you!
Over the span of three days we’ll explore how to close the gap between where you are in your photography journey and where you hope to be. We’ll cover a range of topics curled up around the wood stove, having a chance to apply what we’ve learned in various portfolio-building editorials throughout the weekend. Stay in one of their epic yurts, connect with nature, and feel a sense of community with like-minded people. Learn how to build your brand, grow your business, and thrive as photographers!
All food and accommodations are included - COST $1500/per person
· Learn how to utilize branding to attract your ideal clients
· Finding your unique style in an ever-growing photography industry
· The power of social media
· Editing and workflow (Lightroom/Photoshop)
· Creating relationships with clients and others in the industry
· How to use light and direct your clients to capture genuine moments
· 3 styled editorials to help you apply what you’ve learned and gain new portfolio images
· Wedding day 101
· Small group breakouts (discuss what might be holding you back/get instruction in specific areas)
· LOTS of Q & A time
· And much much more!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up