Jan 4th - 6th - Heber City, UTAH
THE BUFFALO FARM
February 8th - 10th - Mattawa, ONTARIO
I’m excited to announce that registration for Wander Workshop & Algonquin North Workshop are NOW OPEN!
Spend three days surrounded by nature, connecting with other passionate photographers as we learn and create together.
If it’s your dream to capture adventurous couples in remote locations, these retreat style workshops are for you!
Over the span of three days we’ll explore how to close the gap between where you are in your photography journey and where you hope to be. We’ll cover a range of topics curled up around the wood stove, having a chance to apply what we’ve learned in various portfolio-building editorials. Learn how to build your brand, grow your business, and thrive as photographers!
All food and accommodations are included - COST $1250/per person until Dec 31st
· Learn how to utilize branding to attract your ideal clients
· Finding your unique style in an ever-growing photography industry
· The power of social media
· Editing and workflow (Lightroom/Photoshop)
· Work / life balance
· Cultivating relationships with clients and vendors
· Directing your clients to capture genuine moments without posing
· 3 styled editorials to help you apply what you’ve learned and gain new portfolio images
· Wedding day 101
· Small group breakouts (discuss what might be holding you back/get instruction in specific areas)
· LOTS of Q & A time
· And much much more!
Email email@example.com to sign up